When you Work With Habitat for Humanity South Georgian Bay
Your investment with Habitat for Humanity South Georgian Bay
to build more affordable housing ultimately leads to healthier communities and a more productive population. As a family’s financial situation improves, their dependence on social services decreases and they are better able to contribute to the community and our local economy. Housing that is affordable and adequate leads to better outcomes for families in the areas of health, education and emotional well-being. Good housing in communities attracts economic investment and contributes to thriving schools and community organizations.
We’ll help you develop a customized plan based on the funds, expertise or products you wish to contribute, and the strategic giving objectives of your organization. Examples include:
- Contribute to our local communities through funding, gift-in-kind or ReStore
- Sponsor a home, help build the home, and hand the keys to a partner family
- Engage your employees on a build site, boosting moral and increasing employee retention through our team builds – no experience required!
- Develop effective Cause Marketing campaigns with a portion of sales going to Habitat for Humanity South Georgian Bay
- Create employee fundraising programs; payroll deduction plans; corporate matching plans to effectively raise funds with minimal time required
- Generate invaluable goodwill and elevate your corporate profile
- Gain local recognition
Contact Joy Fleury
, Executive Director, to find out more about getting your organization involved with Habitat for Humanity South Georgian Bay