The Habitat Southern Georgian Bay’s Kitchens Salvage Program is an incredible initiative that helps renovators, homeowners and Habitat’s mission to build homes for hard-working families in our community! Help support Habitat for Humanity today by donating your kitchen to our Collingwood ReStore.
Upon approval of your kitchen, our Kitchen Salvage team will schedule a pick-up to receive your kitchen – free of charge – leaving your space contractor-ready!
Beyond making a difference, there are many other benefits and reasons to donate your kitchen:
- Our Kitchen Salvage team will work within your project timelines
- You will save waste disposal fees
- You will receive a tax receipt for your kitchen donation
- We are a green option – recycling reusable materials
- The proceeds from the sale of your kitchen support Habitat for Humanity Southern Georgian Bay’s home building program in our community
*kitchen pick ups are scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance
Donate TodayOur Commitment to You:
- Transport all donated items to the nearest Habitat for Humanity ReStore
- Make every effort to meet your scheduling needs
- If you chose to receive a Charitable Tax Receipt, it will be a issued with 6-8 weeks
- All cabinets must be free of mold, empty and wiped clean inside & out
- To ensure the safety of our volunteers, the driveway, sidewalk and path to the kitchen must be clear of ice, debris and/or obstacles