The Benefits to donating to Our ReStore are tremendous. You will:
- Save money on removal and disposal costs. Ask us today about deconstruction – we may help you with the teardown
- Avoid costly landfill and contribute to our earth’s sustainability
- Gain a tax receipt for your donation of select materials or your cash donation (which we greatly appreciate!)
- Feel good knowing your donation will help us give back to your community
- Help us to raise money and support our mission of building affordable homes
* ReStore Management reserves the right to refuse donations based on ReStore requirements (needs) and the donation condition.
||Includes exterior, interior, storm (with trim, screen and hardware), French, fire-rated, bifold, louvered, shutters, paneled
||Includes thermal, leaded, stained glass or other decorative windows.
||Includes cupboards, sinks, all fixtures.
||Includes claw foot tubs, sinks, vanities, medicine cabinets and undamaged mirrors.
||Includes wall, overhead, florescent fixtures, exterior, complete fans, breaker panels, boxes, wiring (we cannot accept any light bulbs, except LED bulbs).
||(free of nails/screws please) Includes trim, baseboards, hardwood flooring (min 120 sq ft), tiles (min. 120 sq ft), paneling, plywood, cove mouldings, lumber (minimum 8′ lengths).
||Includes home décor items, new unused tile, drapery hardware.
||Includes unused in-date caulking, glue, polyfila, boxed nails, bolts and screws.
||Includes complete door, window and cabinet.
||Only excellent condition desks, dressers, bed frames, table sets, etc.
||Only clean, excellent working condition, washers, dryers, fridges, stoves, dishwashers, microwaves
Thank You For Your Support!
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle